Monday 1 June 2015

My week in gaming

Hi and welcome back to my week in gaming guys. This past week has been dominated by Destiny's house of wolves dlc and my continued progression to level 34. This week also seen the reveal of a need for speed reboot and Fifas first TOTS.

We will start this week by talking about the TOTS in Fifa. The community TOTS was first up with all the players that had been consistent all season without getting an Inform card. Headlining the team was Jackson Martinez, Claudio Marchischo and Nemja Matic. The was also a Silver and Bronze squads but no MLS players which was highly disappointing for me as the MLS TOTS wont come out til the All Star game mid summer. I bought the Matic card for my BPL team and hopefully the upcoming TOTS I can get a few more blues.

Then came the news that this years Need for Speed was going back to its roots triggering rumours that it would be Underground 3. And when the teaser trailer launched it only served to fuel the fire, later in the week Ghost games added that although the new game is not Underground it does take alot of the elements that make that game great. You check out the teaser trailer on Need for Speeds official Youtube channel which I highly recommend you do it looks amazing.

Finally the House of Wolves expansion dropped for Destiny last week and if I was made to describe it in one word it would be "awesome". The Prison of Elders has been a revelation much better than raids that had been used as previous end games. The trails of Osiris, the online game mode has been a tad hit and miss for myself and my team as level does matter and being tortured by level 34s is annoying. Hopefully next reset day the Prison loot is leg amour so I can get to 34 on my warlock and be on a level playing field for the trails. 

So that was my week in gaming, next week I'll speak about finishing my Ultimate team, more Destiny and Women in Fifa 16. So once again thanks if you took the time to read this and see you again next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment