Monday 11 May 2015

My week in gaming 17/5/14

Sorry this post is incredibly late I shall explain later. Hi an welcome to my week in gaming. This is the first time I have tried this and I really hope you guys enjoy it. Although this week wasn't the most glamorous or exciting of weeks it was highly enjoyable, well for me it was anyway. This week's highlights where the reveal of Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Pro Clubs victories and finally starting a decent career on Fifa 15.

I have played alot of pro clubs this year and have at times really enjoyed it. So the logical next step for both myself and my team was to challenge ourselves in an online league. We joined a league called the FPL and at the halfway point we lead the league but unfortunately the admin closed it before we could officially claim victory. At the minute we play in the Fcc britianna league which includes some of the best teams in the world. We have started well only losing 3 of our games two of them being to fifas best who I am adamant we would have beat had we had our goalkeeper playing. Our aim is to finish top 4 this season and fingers crossed we can continue to play well and will achieve our goal.

Apart from pro clubs this past week I got around to starting a manager career which intend to finish. I started of at United with the aim of doing what I thought they should do this summer transfer window. Also after a few weeks I got my perfect international management offer with the United States a perfect job for me as I follow both the USMNT and MLS so I know nearly all the players well. I simulate all my matches in manager mode because I think playing games defeats the purpose of the mode. As of writing this I have reached season 2025/26 and won pretty much everything I could possibly win with both club and country including the world cup. I have remained loyal to both teams I started with building both into strong forces mainly by signing young American prospects to United. If this fifa is like past games I have only five years to complete my career and although this mode could be alot better I have really enjoyed it and look forward to completing it.

Lastly this past week seen the announcement of the next Assassins Creed game Syndicate. The game is set in London in 1868 during the industrial revolution and feature a brother and sister assassin duo named Jacob and Evil Fyre. The game looks so much next gen than Unity did probably due to the fact Syndicate is being developed exclusively for next gen consoles. I have pre-ordered it on the Playstation store as soon as it became available and am really looking forward to playing it once it launches.

Finally I must apologise for this post being late as while I was finishing up writing this Destiny's 2nd dlc launched and I have been playing that non stop for the past few days. I will be talking more about it in the next post as well as the teaser for Need for speed and the first tots in Fifa. So until next time thanks for reading and as always all comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment